STICKER/DECAL CARE AND MAINTENANCE
• Vinyl graphics should be washed with a sponge and a mixture of mild car wash detergent/clean water.
• Cleaning solutions should be tested on a small section of the vinyl graphic before using them.
• Always read the warning labels on car care products to determine if they may be harmful to the vinyl.
• Once you’ve washed the vehicle, rinse it with clean water.
• Let the vehicle air dry or use a microfiber cloth to dry it.
• For added protection, once the vehicle is dry, you may apply a silicone or teflon based polish designed for vinyl vehicle graphics.
• Do not allow fuels or patrolium based waxes to contact the vinyl for extended periods of time. Clean up all fuel spills as soon as possible.
• Do not apply carnauba-based wax to vinyl graphics.
• Do not wash with mechanical brushes (typically found in automatic car washes). They can cause graphics to chip or peel around the edges or scratch the surface of the vinyl. They can also cause the graphic to fade or become dull.
• Do not use an ice scraper on your decal, it will peel up and come apart. Avoid pouring hot water on the decal as well.
PRESSURE WASHING should be used only as a last resort. When using a pressure washer keep the following in mind…
• Pressure washing can cause the graphics to lift at the edges and peel away from the vehicle's surface.
• Constant pressure washing can degrade the face of the film causing the graphic to fade, crack, and even chip away from the surface.
• Use extreme care when aiming the water spray from the nozzle of the pressure washer. Sharp spray angles can cause vinyl graphics to lift from the vehicle. NEVER directly apply pressure onto the decal, avoid high pressure touch free car washes, specially in tempatures below 60 degrees.